Her are 10 things I discovered or embraced about myself last week:
- I’m a good negotiator, even when others believe all hope is lost.
- The best business associates are those who embrace and share good ideas.
- Good intuition cannot be excluded when interviewing prospective talent.
- People listen when you speak sincerely.
- I can’t be in 2 places at one time.
- The parking situation in the District of Columbia has officially entered the abyss.
- Virginia is a great state in which to do business
- Men will invite you to the negotiating table if you speak with a definitive voice.
- More than leaning in, we need to make an indelible mark among our peers if we’re really going to make a difference for all women.
- Bitches get stuff done!
Here are 10 other things we didn’t know last week. What are some of yours?
BBC News – 10 things we didn’t know last week